You’re probably here looking for ways to get rid of skin tags naturally. Skin tags are a common unsightly wart-like skin condition that results in the emergence of small, skin-colored growths on various parts of the skin. If you’ve never heard of skin tags, chances are you’ve never had any or you just don’t know that’s what they’re called. Skin tags are soft to the touch and occur mainly around the neck, breasts, armpits and groin area. Skin tags have many similarities with warts but unlike them, skin tags grow out and away from the skin.
What causes skin tags?
Doctors have never been able to find the exact cause of skin tags, but:
- Friction caused by skin rubbing against skin plays a huge role since most skin tags occur where skin folds, such as armpits, neck, groin, or eyelids.
- Aging is also a contributing factor as skin tags are known to be one of the common skin ailments that come with age.
- Genetics can also be a contributing factor. If a family member has them, you are at a higher risk of getting them.
- People who are overweight may be more likely to get skin tags
Skin tags are quite common and even though they are harmless, they may cause a decrease in confidence due to their unsightly appearance. Luckily, you can easily remove skin tags at home naturally or even use specialized tools that are available to buy.
If you want to remove skin tags using natural products, there are many things you can try. Some of them include tying a string tightly around the skin tag to cut off blood supply till it dies, or applying apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, oil of oregano, liquid iodine, castor oil, or baking soda to the skin tag daily till it falls off.
All these methods may work, but if you want a fast, sure way to get rid of skin tags, try the Tommy Timmy Spot Blaster Pro.
The Tommy Timmy Spot Blaster Pro
How the Tommy Timmy Spot Blaster Pro works to remove skin tags
The Tommy Timmy Spot Blaster Pro adopts high tech, electric ion carbonation function which ensures it removes skin tags without hurting your normal skin. There is no bleeding involved, and you’ll feel little to no pain at all. The pen uses the latest plasma micro discharge technology which has high frequency and low temperature.
Due to the unique way that this device works, it can help you get rid of skin tags, warts, brown spots, moles, cysts, and a lot more. The Tommy Timmy Spot Blaster Pro can be adjusted to three levels of power which you can choose depending on the size and number of skin tags you need to remove.
Why use the Tommy Timmy Spot Blaster Pro?
People with a skin tag problem are loving the Tommy Timmy Spot Blaster Pro for many reasons.
- First, it is easy to use and you don’t need help or supervision to use it.
- It can remove hundreds of skin tags, moles and warts
- It’s virtually painless
- You use it from the privacy of your own home
- It comes with clear and detailed instructions, and if you ever experience difficulties, you can get help through the 24/7 phone or email customer support.
- It’s portable and can be recharged easily using a USB cable.
- At just $50, the Tommy Timmy Spot Blaster Pro is a cost-effective solution for the permanent removal of skin tags.