How to Remove Skin Tags With Nail Varnish
We don’t advise that you remove skin tags with nail varnish because of the danger involved. However, if you are going to remove a skin tag with nail varnish, then these are the steps that you should take:
1. Purchase clear nail varnish of high quality from your local pharmacy. You should avoid trying to save money on the nail varnish because you want to make sure that there are no impurities.
2. Apply the nail varnish on your skin tag. You should be extra cautious not to put it on the surrounding skin as this can cause harm to your skin. In the same way that the nail polish will remove your skin tag, it can also remove the surrounding skin!
3. Place a band-aid or plaster over the skin tag. Try and put it on as tight as possible as you are trying to avoid any oxygen reaching the skin tag through the nail varnish. This may be through the blood supply.
4. 24 hours later, remove the nail polish with nail varnish remover. Once again, be careful to target the skin tag itself rather than the surrounding skin.
5. Reapply the nail varnish with two coatings. Once, again cover with a plaster or a band-aid and wait another 24 hours.
6. When you take off the nail varnish and the band-aid, you should find that the skin tag has changed color or fallen off completely.
7. If it has vanished, then job done! If not, then wait a few days, and it should fall off.
8. You are advised NOT to do this procedure on your face in case you get nail varnish in your eyes. If you do, then you should wash out your eyes with cold water and seek medical attention as quickly as possible.
Another way to remove a skin tag, which is safer and more effective, then purchase the Tommy Timmy Spot Blaster Pro.
Also see our articles on what happens if you cut off a skin tag